I am a medical marketing specialist who has worked at numerous well-known Australian healthcare organisation for 12+ years in marketing, business development and internet technology roles – tasked predominantly with helping doctors increase their work volumes.
I completed a 2-year full-time MBA at UTS in Sydney and graduated with a distinction average.
I was one of the first in Australia to pioneer doctor-to-patient marketing during my time working in private hospitals more than 10 years ago by helping my specialist colleagues setup high-quality, professional websites and directly target the growing trend of patients who are online on Google and Facebook. This provided Specialists with options outside of just GPs referral development.
During my career, I have spent approximately half my time working for general practice companies (5+ years) and the other half with hospitals and specialists (7+ years), as well as medical research organisations. This has provided to be a good foundation for understanding how the primary and tertiary sectors interact, the way to enhance GP and specialist referral networks and the relevant patient trends in elective surgery.
I have been solely responsible for managing marketing budgets of up to $500,000 pa for various healthcare companies, which granted me licence to experiment on a broad range of marketing options and develop a thorough understanding of what works to increase patient numbers and what doesn’t.
- MBA (Finance & Business Law) (UTS)
- Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) (UWS)
- Diploma of Marketing Communications (UWS)
- Google, Ads Search Certified
- Google, Mobile Search Certified
- Google, Analytics IQ Certified
- Google, Tag Manager Certified
- Facebook, BluePrint Trained
- RACGP, GP CPD Point Education Certified
- Udemy Cinematography Course
- Medsolve (Medical Marketing)
- Group Homes Australia (Dementia, High Care & Palliative Care)
- Healthe Care Australia (35+ Private Hospitals around Australia)
- Evolution Healthcare (10+ Private Hospitals / Radiology around Australia)
- The Woolcock Institute of Medical Research (Sleep & Respiratory)
- St Vincent Public Hospital Sydney
- Eastbrooke Medical Centres (20+ GP around Australia)
- Ochre Health Medical Centres (30+ GP & Hospital VMO around Australia)
- Software AG / WebMethods (Internet & Database global company)