I am a medical marketing specialist who has worked at numerous well-known Australian healthcare organisation for 12+ years in marketing, business development and internet technology roles – tasked predominantly with helping doctors find more work.
I was one of the first in Australia to pioneer doctor-to-patient marketing during my time working in private hospitals by helping my specialist colleagues setup high-quality, boutique professional service websites and directly engaging patients via Google and Facebook rather than just lobbying GPs.
During my career, I have spent approximately half my time working for general practice companies (5+ years) and the other half with hospitals and specialists (7+ years), as well as medical research organisations. This has provided to be a good foundation for understanding how the primary and tertiary sectors interact, the way to enhance GP and specialist referral networks and the relevant patient trends in elective surgery.
I have been solely responsible for managing marketing budgets of up to $500,000 pa for various healthcare companies, which granted me licence to experiment on a broad range of marketing options and develop a thorough understanding of what works to increase patient numbers, and what doesn’t.
- MBA (Finance & Business Law) (UTS)
- Bachelor of Communication (Advertising) (UWS)
- Diploma of Marketing Communications (UWS)
- Google, Ads Search Certified
- Google, Mobile Search Certified
- Google, Analytics IQ Certified
- Google, Tag Manager Certified
- Facebook, BluePrint Trained
- RACGP, GP CPD Point Education Certified
- Udemy Cinematography Course
- Group Homes Australia (Dementia, High Care & Palliative Care)
- Healthe Care Australia (35+ Private Hospitals around Australia)
- Evolution Healthcare (10+ Private Hospitals / Radiology around Australia)
- The Woolcock Institute of Medical Research (Sleep & Respiratory)
- St Vincent Public Hospital Sydney
- Eastbrooke Medical Centres (20+ GP around Australia)
- Ochre Health Medical Centres (30+ GP & Hospital VMO around Australia)
- Software AG / WebMethods (Internet & Database global company)